From TSAS Library
Books and Literature
- Find connections between your favorite authors at Literature Map
- Theoi is an encyclopedia of Greek gods/goddesses (and Encyclopedia Mythica offers pronunciation guides!)
- Find open-source and copyright-free media at CreativeCommons search
- Ancient History Encyclopedia is a curated resource with plenty of maps, articles, and images of historical media.
- Encyclopedia of Life seeks to collect information and pictures of all forms of life on Earth
- Coursera, (mostly) free online education on any topic
- Academic Earth, free online courses
- The Open Textbook Library at the University of Minnesota
- TiddlyWiki, an absurdly simple personal wiki
- Habitica, an online app to help you learn better habits
- Vote Smart provides the voting record and positions of government officials
- Mud allows you to create and play immersive, multiplayer, pure-text RPGs
- Amazing book by Daniel Shiffman on the mathematical principles of nature and how to represent them in code: The Nature of Code
- Daniel Shiffman's Programming from A to Z. Worth your time
- RAW turns spreadsheet data into vector graphics
- Turn your Google Drive folder into a PDF
- Use Git to get your code to others easily tutorial/intro here
- Dirty Markup will clean up your code
- Don't Fear the Internet is a beautifully clear series of tutorials (written and video) that can guide you in how these webpage things work
- Web design in 4 minutes. It shouldn't work, but this is a really great introduction.
- If you liked that, check out his code on GitHub.
I Like Processing.
- Learn Processing through an interactive book
- Learn Processing through some intro videos
- Processing examples and code